Would you like to join the team at our thriving school?
Hilden Oaks School & Nursery, is a co-educational preparatory school for children
aged 3 months – 11 years, with a strong family ethos. In December 2017, the school was rated as ‘excellent’ in all areas and ‘outstanding’ in the under two’s provision by the Independent Schools Inspectorate.
We currently have a vacancy for an
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
(Level 3 or above)
in Pre-School/Baby Room
Starting in September 2018
Hilden Oaks is an outstanding School and Nursery where children thrive in a safe and happy, yet challenging environment.
We are looking for a Level 3 or above Early Years practitioner to take an active role within the setting working with pre-school aged children. The job demands a motivated, hard-working individual with the determination to enhance the children’s learning and to ensure positive outcomes for everyone within the school community.
Candidates must have GCSE (or equivalent) Mathematics and English Language, as well as a paediatric first aid qualification. Good communication skills are essential.
Strong IT skills with experience of on-line learning journals would be an advantage. Candidates should have minimum Level 3 Early Years qualifications, and will be observed during a session followed by an interview.
Hilden Oaks follows the safer recruiting procedures.
The role will require you to:
- Work some days with later start and finish times.
- Work closely with the Head of Early Years and other members of staff.
- Organise, plan and lead activities appropriate to the age of the children and their needs.
- Work collaboratively with all staff to ensure an excellent environment for all children in Early Years.
- Ensure that all the Early Years goals are met.
- Work with parents to ensure the best outcome for all children.
- Show commitment to training and high quality provision.
Please click here for an Application Form.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hilden Oaks is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for all jobs will undergo appropriate child protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service to enhanced level.