Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most challenging yet exciting decisions you will make as a parent.
To guide you through our admissions process, we have set out below the steps to follow that will lead you and your child to open Hilden Oaks' red door.
- Contact our Registrar who will be delighted to send you our prospectus and arrange an appointment for you to visit the school and meet the Headmistress, Mrs Joiner. For Nursery and Pre-School, you may like to join early years for the Friday Parent & Toddler Group. This is an excellent way to meet the Pre-School team and other parents before progressing to a formal visit to the school.
- Our Headmistress will be delighted to show you around the school and answer your questions.
- Your child will be invited to join us for a taster day and a brief informal assessment.
- If a place is available for your child, the Registrar will invite you to complete a registration form for you to return along with a deposit, registration fee and a copy of your child's birth certificate.
- If a place cannot be offered at that time, we will invite you to join our waiting list.