Hilden Oaks' school policies provide staff, children, parents and guardians with clear information and guidelines about the standards of behaviour expected from the child, and the level of care and education expected from the school for the child.
For our community to function happily and effectively, everyone should be aware that there are certain rules that must be adhered to. These rules are explained in more detail in the following policies. Our policies are used in both Main School and Pre-School and are for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 pupils and their families. They are reviewed on a regular basis; the current versions of the main policies are displayed here.
- Admissions Policy - June 2018
- Anti-Bullying Policy - September 2017
- Child Not Collected - February 2017
- Complaints Policy - February 2018
- Curriculum Policy - October 2018
- Data Protection Policies - November 2016
- Parent Privacy Notice - May 2018
- Discipline and Behaviour Policy - October 2018
- Heath & Safety Policy - November 2018
- Homework Policy - September 2017
- Online e-Safety Policy - September 2018
- Safeguarding Policy - November 2018
- Safeguarding Policy Annex A
- Safeguarding Policy Annex B
- Safeguarding Policy Annex C
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy (SEND, EAL and A&G) - June 2018
Please note that policies are subject to change as legislation changes. These legislation and policy changes are inevitable and we will inform parents, teachers and pupils as and when there are significant policy changes. The most recent versions of updated policies are found on this page of the Hilden Oaks website.
Haven't found the policy you need?
Please contact the School Office and we will be happy to help.
On joining Hilden Oaks School as a pupil, parent, teacher or staff member, acceptance of and compliance to these standards and policies are assumed.
All policies are in pdf format. If you do not have suitable software installed, you may download Acrobat Reader here
During the academic year 2016–17 there was one formal complaint from parents which has been satisfactorily resolved. There have been no formal complaints from parents during the current academic year.