Visitors to Hilden Oaks are often amazed to discover just how large the school behind the red door of Oak House is. Looks can be deceiving, and visitors are always impressed when they see ‘Hilden Oaks – Behind the Red Door’.
The main building on Dry Hill Park Road in a residential street in north Tonbridge is just the facade of Hilden Oaks: behind this beautiful Victorian building are a collection of new buildings jam-packed with facilities and modern teaching tools. Surrounded by extensive play and sports areas, the school environment is a safe one, fully protected and child-friendly.
Please click on the above image to see inside the school.
The Hilden Oaks school site includes:
- Child-friendly, step-free access and secure play area for our younger children
- Multi-functional School Hall used for everything from Assembly to Judo
- Private classroom for Learning Support
- Self-contained building on one level for Reception children
- Purpose-built science lab and art room
- Generously sized form rooms
- PE, Music & Drama Room - a large performance space with a sprung floor
- Hard courts and playing field access for organised sports, as well as communal playground areas
- A grassed garden and outdoor play areas with climbing frames, slides and other activity equipment.
We offer small class sizes, a stimulating and vibrant classroom environment, state of the art teaching tools and an outdoor learning and play area that are all designed to provide the stimulation and support that children need as they begin their formal school career and journey to adulthood.
Come and see for yourself what lies beyond the red door.