Hilden Oaks School Aims
At Hilden Oaks we have clear stated aims, and use them as a basis for the day-to-day teaching and care of all the children, from Nursery through to the Pre-Prep and Prep years.
Our aims are:
- To prepare children for both independent and state secondary education by providing a stimulating and caring learning environment built on a firm foundation of Values - based Education.
- To create a friendly family atmosphere where every child can be safe and happy, developing good manners and respect for others.
- To treat every child as an individual and motivate them to reach their full potential, gaining confidence and maturity as they progress.
- To employ outstanding teachers who can inspire a lifelong love of learning and promote the highest academic standards.
- To involve parents closely in the education of their children and include them in the life of the school.
- To provide a benefit to the general public in accordance with our charitable status.