Regulatory Compliance & Educational Quality Inspection Reports
Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) December 2017
Educational Quality – Key Findings:
- "The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.
- Pupils' attitudes to work are extremely positive; they concentrate very well and always wish to do their best.
- The achievement and academic progress of pupils is excellent, especially in English, mathematics and science.
- Pupils across the school achieve success in physical education (PE) and music because they enjoy participating in extra curricular activities.
- The quality of pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils reflect thoroughly on their experiences and understand the importance of making decisions for themselves.
- Pupils are polite, confident and proud of their school.
- Pupils demonstrate very strong moral understanding of their actions.
- Pupils show substantial sensitivity to the feelings of others.”
The Quality and Standards of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) – Key Findings:
- "The overall effectiveness of the early years provision is outstanding.
- The effectiveness of leadership and management is outstanding.
- The quality of teaching, learning and assessment is outstanding.
- The personal development behaviour and welfare of children are outstanding.
- Outcomes for children are outstanding.”
To read the full report in more detail,
please click here Independent Schools Inspectorate Report, December 2017.
Ofsted registration number: RP527249.